Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thesis is in

Yeah, like you all care, but I disappeared and stopped working on Disembody for a few days while I focussed exclusively on my thesis, so...

Today we got the paperwork in to the Hollywood Reporter about the movie.

My imdb resume is online now.

I may pop for a photo. It's an extra $30, but...
wouldn't it be nice to have production shots?

Got a call from Jonny today. He pointed out that I need to LLC 23E Studios. SO that's on the list now.
He also encouraged em to get him and Erin the info they need for the website.
We are rapidly approaching our shoot dates people!

Not much else to report.

Still no architect. Fucking amazing. I need to put Lockhart on finding a set designer.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home