Wednesday, November 7, 2007

omh I am so excited!

Okay, I don't even want to talk about how little time I have put in to working on that proposal for the distributor today.

But I do want to tell you how excited I am that we have a new crewmember,

Erin Brooke Grindstaff

Okay, so she's a fucking genius and everything. She's Jonathan's wife.
It's like I have Marie Curie and Pierre Curie as my GP, right? Know what I'm saying?

And we've just embarked on discussing the upgrades for this site. So, in a flash, it's going to go from my totally dated 1999 sensibility to something a little more respectable.

Oh My Heck!

And I'm about to get all cleaned up to go to a dinner at California College of the Arts, where I was the recipient of a cash award last year when I graduated from the MFA Fine Arts program. I'm going to this dinner to meet the donors who fund scholarships and awards. I am going to show my appreciation. And I am going to pitch Disembody to everyone who will listen.

With any luck, that new cleaned up proposal I'm supposed to be working on will be needed for more than just the distributor.

Woohoo!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home